Join us at an Info Session! Wednesdays & Thursdays at 11am
The Knox Employment Entry Program will pay for your
Food Handlers Certificate or any Smart Choices Certification!
- Client must pay upfront (with their own money) for their Manitoba Food Handlers or any Smart Choices Certificate. If this is not possible, talk to us to see if we can work out a solution.
- Client will be reimbursed for this expense provided they successfully attain the certificate.
- Client must register in the Knox Employment Entry Program (SIN required to register)
- This offer is subject to availability and other conditions that will need to be discussed first with your KEE Employment Coach.
- Receipt must be provided in order to be reimbursed.
Maximum reimbursement: $100 per client
Note: we are an Employment Program, you will be required to sign up for the program. Click here for details on how to do so.
When you sign up for the program, at your intake interview please mention you are looking to be reimbursed for your certification so we can ensure funds for this offer are still available at the time of your intake. Other conditions apply so please speak to your Employment Coach prior to spending money on certifications as this expense must meet qualifications and be pre-approved.
Once we have been confirmation of employment of 26 hours per week or more and a receipt, you will be reimbursed by cheque. You can pick up the cheque once we contact you to inform you it is ready or we can mail it to you. If you do not have the money to front this expense, we may be able to work something out on a case by case basis if it means you securing employment.
Kindly note: we do not do Food Handler or Smart Choices Certifications at our program, you will need to be certified by an accredited company.
If by chance you require a similar certification for an employment opportunity, talk to us to see if we can help pay this expense. We will do what we can to see you succeed!
Final note to ensure clarity on this limited time offer: we do not just pay for people to have these certifications added to their resume. Clients must pay for certification up front out of their own pocket and will not be reimbursed until they provide us with a receipt.